Technicians For Sustainability (TFS) is hiring for an individual passionate about creating social and environmental change. Someone who is inspired by solar energy solutions, committed to sustainability, is an organized thinker, and who wants to make a difference in the community.
The DM Tech requires a person with the unique combination of technical & communication skills able to ensure a smooth experience for customers and to ensure that their photovoltaic (solar electric) systems and related data monitoring are functioning at optimal performance. DM Tech will actively monitor photovoltaic systems through a variety of internet-based platforms, detecting problems and communicating with clients, manufacturer technical support, and TFS staff to assess and address issues.
• In-office set up of data monitoring systems, including creating customers access accounts
• Daily to weekly monitoring of photovoltaic systems using various online platforms.
• Identifying next steps, including service needs
• Coordinating service with field staff and on-site service as needed
• Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction of product and process
• Log all job status and communications with customers in contact database
• Computer proficiency and strong reasoning and organizational skills
• Ability to communicate information effectively, both orally and in writing
• Ability to connect with customers to guarantee they feel well cared for
• Excellent follow through and time management skills
• General understanding of electricity and electrical systems
• Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions
• Strong teamwork skills
• Values-oriented: TFS is committed to helping people translate their environmental values into a practical reality. We are committed to walking our talk. We are looking for team members whose personal values are in alignment with ours.
Compensation DOE. Benefits include flex time/scheduling, health insurance, paid time off, and Employee Sustainable Systems program.
Technicians for Sustainability (TFS) is a locally-owned Tucson, AZ business whose mission is to help individuals and businesses translate their environmental values into practical reality. Through promoting and implementing clean, renewable energy systems, our goal is to ensure that southern Arizona's natural resources are used efficiently and with respect for present and future needs. Committed to walking our talk, we live with the systems we install, make fuel-efficient transportation choices, and strive to do business with companies that hold values, standards and ethics in line with ours.
To Apply: Submit resume with a full letter of interest, in PDF formatting to email@example.com - be sure to tell us what interests you about the position and what you would bring along to it.