Solar can help you lower your electric bill, save money, add value to your home, protect yourself from escalating electricity costs, and offers a switch to clean, renewable energy. By financing through a lease or loan, you can save money from day one.
Review the information below and contact us to figure out which option works best for you and your family.
TFS is excited to offer a SunPower solar lease, an easy way to get solar for your home and save money without any upfront cost.
A solar lease is an easy, no-money-down way to get solar on your home and see immediate savings and a reduction in your monthly expenses.
- Limited to 20 year term
- Maintenance is covered
- See immediate savings even without tax liability
- At end of lease, renew at renegotiated terms or have the solar removed
- At sale of home, transfer lease at same terms to new owner or buy out solar if transfer is not possible
TFS is excited to offer a TOPCU solar loan that lets you start saving from day one.
This unique solar loan program lets you go solar with little or no money down, while benefiting from an immediate savings on your electric bill. This financing option gives an overall better return on investment than a lease without the upfront cost of a cash purchase.
- 20 year loan term, with a +25 year lifespan of solar
- Maintenance is covered under 10 year TFS workmanship warranty
- Take advantage of tax credits to reduce cost of system
- No prepayment penalty
- Ease of sale: solar is considered an asset to house, reflected at resale and property evaluation
SOLAR FINANCING COMPARISON
The following table shows differences between the three financing options for an average sized solar system.
Initial Payment: Total price to install solar.
Net Payment: Price after tax credits received.
Monthly Payment: Solar price only. Additional electric charges from utility not included.
Monthly Savings: Reduction in electric bill. Net savings = monthly savings – monthly payment.
20 Year Savings: Includes maintenance or anticipated cost of maintenance.
*Loan: System is fully paid off at year 20.
**Lease: End of lease, renegotiate terms.