Technicians for Sustainability (TFS) is looking for an individual with a demonstrated commitment to sustainability, a high-level of organization, and excellent communication skills to work Part-Time as a Bookkeeping Assistant in our offices.
This position will work primarily with TFS Finance Manager, to complete necessary bookkeeping and paperwork preparation including:
- Bookkeeping tasks, such as entering AP and AR invoices
- Processing AR payments
- Developing and running financial reports
- General data entry
- Detail-oriented with a high-level quality of work
- Ability to work autonomously and diligently on a variety of tasks
- Personal commitment to sustainability
- A commitment to personal responsibility
Please submit resume with a full-page letter of interest to email@example.com or fax to 520.743.3307
Technicians for Sustainability (TFS) is a locally-owned Tucson, AZ business whose mission is to help individuals and businesses translate their environmental values into practical reality. Through promoting and implementing clean, renewable energy systems, our goal is to ensure that southern Arizona’s natural resources are used efficiently and with respect for present and future needs. Committed to walking our talk, we live with the systems we install, make fuel-efficient transportation choices, and strive to do business with companies that hold values, standards and ethics in line with ours.