Technicians for Sustainability (TFS) is looking for an individual with a demonstrated commitment to sustainability, a high-level of organization, and excellent communication skills to work Part-Time as an Administrative Assistant in our offices.
This position will work primarily with TFS office personnel, to complete necessary forms and paperwork preparation including:
- Completing internal documentation
- Completing utility paperwork
- Using templates to create customer facing documentation
- Providing additional office support for various office personnel
- Detail-oriented with a high-level quality of work
- Excellent communication skills-both written and oral
- Deep personal commitment to sustainability
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment through collaborative decision making
- An interest in solar energy, efficiency, sustainable technologies
- Independent worker who can see what needs to be done and do it
Compensation: $11-13 DOE
Part-time position. Benefits include flex time/scheduling, health insurance, paid time off, profit share, and Employee Sustainable Systems program.
Please submit resume with a full-page letter of interest to email@example.com or fax to 520.743.3307
Technicians for Sustainability, LLC is a locally-owned Tucson, AZ business whose mission is to help individuals and businesses translate their environmental values into practical reality. Through promoting and implementing clean, renewable energy systems, our goal is to ensure that southern Arizona’s natural resources are used efficiently and with respect for present and future needs. Committed to walking our talk, we live with the systems we install, make fuel-efficient transportation choices, and strive to do business with companies that hold values, standards and ethics in line with ours.